Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic Anyone offering pure Yabb Hosting from India? (Read 631 times)
Suhaana
YaBB Newcomer

None
Anyone offering pure Yabb Hosting from India?
Jan 3rd, 2014 at 2:12pm
Post Tools
I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum, I am wondering if Yabb community can help me finding a best Yabb hosting company from India.

Yabb is such a wonderful forum application, I am using this on one of my websites and it is earning me around Rs.10000 ($200). But my hosting provider really sucks, they are slow and with lot of downtime. I want a web host with a uptime SLA, I mean someone is really confident that they can give 99.9% uptime with an agreement.

My needs are very simple.

I want..

10Gb space
Unlimited Bandwidth
1-Click Yabb Installation option.
Unlimited Websites and most importantly..
with Uptime SLA  Smiley

Also please make sure that the provider is Indian based only, because don't have a credit card, I need netbanking option to complete.

IP Logged

Carly Rose
YaBB Newcomer

None
Re: Anyone offering pure Yabb Hosting from India?
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 2:55pm
Post Tools
I am not from India, also it is not that easy as per my knowledge to find a shared hosting company giving uptime SLA.

However I try to google it for you and see that one provider is giving that option. But I can't tell that whether they are good or not whether they stay with their promise of uptime SLA or not? it is up to you and them. You can find their unlimited hosting plan here, which has almost the features you asked except for 1-click mybb.

But I can strongly say that do not really trust on those uptime SLAs, they are as same as the normal things (I had that experience earlier). The rest is up to you..

By the way a personal question, what is your Yabb forum topic with which you are making a good money? Smiley

IP Logged

Suhaana
YaBB Newcomer

None
Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 3:00pm
Post Tools
Thank you so much for the advice Carly, my forum is about beauty and health tips. It is a nice topic to get some great visitors, on top of that I like it the most.

IP Logged

Carly Rose
YaBB Newcomer

None
Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 3:04pm
Post Tools
hmm, that is what I am wondering with just a forum how you made that. Now I get it, keep it up Smiley. Thanks for telling me that.

IP Logged

Suhaana
YaBB Newcomer

None
Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 3:07pm
Post Tools
I am thankful to you for all that help! Have a great day!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools