YaBB Community and Support Forum
YaBB Home About YaBB Download YaBB YaBB Support Customize Your Forum Development Contribute to the Project
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Templates? Help! Getting my forum to look like a forum (Read 183 times)
 Jan 24th, 2014 at 2:24pm
There are no actions to perform.  

keveeee 
YaBB Newbie

YaBB 2.5
Templates? Help! Getting my forum to look like a forum
OK so, I'm a complete newbie at this.  I have my forum up and going but it's not looking like a forum.  It's very plain and just doesn't look like a forum.  It looks a little complicated and the old folks I'm working with will never be able to find their way around.  How do I get the forum to have the updated look?  Is there something in the templates or an easy way to install the templates that I'm not getting?  I've tried to put some templates from the Yabb template area into files and put them into the FTP, but they don't appear in my CP.  Any thoughts?

IP Logged  
 Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2014 at 4:25pm
There are no actions to perform.  

westwegoman 
YaBB Newbie
Beta Testers
Westwego, Louisiana

YaBB 2.5
Re: Templates? Help! Getting my forum to look like a forum
You say "CP". You need to go to the administration area of your forum by clicking "admin" from within your forum. (need to be logged in as a administrator)

You then would need to go to Forum Layout then Template Configuration and it should be there.

Never use both feet to test the depth of the water
WWW Westwegoman  
IP Logged  
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

Get Yet another Bulletin Board at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads Support This Project BoardMod - YaBB features and templates YaBB Codex - support on installation and usage YaBB Toolbar for your browser

YaBB Facebook Group Page

Vulnerability Scanner

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl
YaBB Chat and Support Community » Powered by YaBB 3.0 Beta!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.