Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools
Normal Topic We get Compliments (Read 317 times)
Xonder
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.6.0
Re: We get Compliments
Reply #2 - May 13th, 2014 at 4:33am
Post Tools
Hello

Dandello wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:35pm:
especially on 2.6.0's new look and features.

I must agree ....
.... YaBB 2.6 is really a beauty BABY  Smiley

lg XTC

IP Logged

Bill Myers
God Member
Beta Testers

YaBB 2.4
Re: We get Compliments
Reply #1 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 3:52pm
Post Tools
I give the same compliments. Smiley

Of course, had it not been for you striking out on your own to continue YaBB's development, almost to the point of forking off (that sounds weird), YaBB's future would not have had a chance. While I like to think somebody else would have come along to save YaBB, the reality is that you alone were the one who stepped up to make things happen.

YaBB could have continued without this forum, but ...

The other crucial ingredient to make YaBB whole again was JonB's return after his long absence to revive this forum, and to save it from oblivion.

I'm always inspired when it comes down to just one person making an enormously huge difference; and then another; and so on, and so forth.

One person really can make a difference. Smiley

Obviously, other people then followed Dandello's lead, and subsequently JonB's as well, which meant YaBB's village began to grown again. Still, YaBB was on its last legs; not even. Frankly, I think this wonderful turn of events can be a most interesting part of YaBB's history, and something that makes it very unique.

Morning, noon, or night, have a great one!

Note: This forum doesn't allow for us to freely edit our posts or topics to make corrections as needed, so please remember to look for subsequent posts if you see any mistakes or outdated information. Sorry for the inconvenience.
IP Logged

Dandello
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Next Team
Operations Team
Beta Testers
Support Team

YaBB 2.6.0
We get Compliments
Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:35pm
Post Tools
Yes, I hear compliments about YaBB from people running other software - especially on 2.6.0's new look and features.

So a hearty well done to Derek Barnstorm and Xnoddyx and everybody else who helped geting 2.6.0 looking so great.

Well done!
Smiley Smiley

If you only have one solution to a problem you're not trying hard enough!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Topic Tools

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top