Warning: include(/home/yabbforum/public_html/dev/templates/top.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/yabbforum/server/public_html/dev/standards/general.php on line 3
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/yabbforum/public_html/dev/templates/top.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /opt/yabbforum/server/public_html/dev/standards/general.php on line 3
- All code files must use strict;.
- While not currently mandatory, please use 4 spaces for indentation. At some point in the
near future, we will automate the layout standards for the code with perltidy.
- "Code in Commented Paragraphs ... Break each piece of code into sequences that achieve
a single task, placing a single empty line between each sequence. To further improve the
maintainability of the code, place a one-line comment at the start of each such paragraph,
describing what the sequence of statements does."
For more information,
- Throw exceptions. Any errors that are critical should die. Return codes
and error flags can be ignored. If an error is not critical, it should warn and properly
For more information, click here.
- Avoid string eval. The string form of eval can not only execute unsafe code, but
it also causes unacceptable performance degradation. They should be avoided unless there is absolutely
no other alternative.
- Don't prematurely optimize code. Running benchmarks is much more effective at identifying
areas where we should spend our limited time speeding the code up.
Warning: include(/home/yabbforum/public_html/dev/templates/bottom.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/yabbforum/server/public_html/dev/standards/general.php on line 29
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/yabbforum/public_html/dev/templates/bottom.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /opt/yabbforum/server/public_html/dev/standards/general.php on line 29